Fox13 segment on our Summer Camps!
Yes, we are having Summer Camps!
- Coaching staff with over 25 years of experience teaching student-athletes the sport of rowing Beautiful location with shade trees, fully equipped bathrooms with pavilion
- 8,000 sq. ft. fully enclosed and secure boat house
- Over 24 kilometers of rowable protected water
- Fully stocked professional gym environment with Concept 2 rowing “ergs”
- See dolphins, manatees, and wildlife on the beautiful Manatee River
- All students get an awesome memorable camp t-shirt
- Students from 6th to 12th grade welcome
Full day camps include aquatic activities like paddle boards and kayaks.
Full Day Camps 8AM to 5PM
$315 per week
- Week 1: June 5 – 9
- Week 2: June 12 – 16
- Week 3: June 19 – 23
- Week 4: June 26 – 30
Half Day Camps 8AM to 12PM
$170 per week
- Week 5: July 10 – 14
- Week 6: July 17 – 21
- Week 7: July 24 – 28
1. Complete the online registration form. (if you would like a copy for your records, please print it out before you hit the Submit button).
2. You will receive an email (from DocuSign) to complete the required forms packet. It is not necessary to bring a printed copy.
3. Pay online to reserve your spot. Payments must be received no later than 1 week prior to the start of camp to ensure that you have a confirmed spot. Registration is limited to 25 campers per session and there must be at least 9 campers registered per session.
4. Campers must be entering 6th through 12th grade in the fall.
5. Campers must know how to swim.
Please use the Link below to select the session(s) that you will be attending.
Location is Fort Hamer Park Rowing Facility, 1605 Ft. Hamer Rd, Parrish, FL 34219
Please email email@example.com with any questions or call